- Holidays in Scotland
- About Us
- Our Tours
- Our Tours in Detail
- Our Tour Prices
- Contact Us
|Group Size up to 6||Group size from 7-12|
|Around Scotland Tour. (14 Day, 13 Night Tour).||£5250||£9990|
|The Outlander Tour. (10 Day, 9 Night Tour).||£3750||£7000|
|The Braveheart Tour (10 Day, 9 Night Tour).||£3750||£7000|
|The Castles, Clans, Cathedrals & Drams Tour. (10 Day, 9 Night Tour).||£3750||£7000|
|PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PRICES ARE PER GROUP, NOT PER PERSON.|
|The Whisky Distillery Tour. (10 Day, 9 Night Tour).||£3750||£7000|
|The Jacobite Tailor Made Tour. (Due to the bespoke nature of these tours, the price can only be calculated when the tour details are finalised).||P.O.A.||P.O.A.|
|Other Specialist Tours. (Due to the bespoke nature of these tours, the price can only be calculated when the tour details are finalised).||P.O.A.||P.O.A.|
The above prices include:
Collection and drop-off at Edinburgh airport, (or other location with prior agreement).
A guided, chauffeur driven Tour of Scotland.
All parking and fuel charges during the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR PRICES ARE PER TOUR, NOT PER PERSON.
Our prices do not include:
Entrance fees to any museums, monuments or attractions which the client chooses to visit.
Meals or beverages.
RESERVATIONS Contact Private Tours in Scotland.
1. Reservations’ should be paid for via the secure PAYPAL SYSTEM, that way we do not need, nor do we collect, your personal financial information.
2. Once we have agreed the details of your tour we will send you an email with all the details. Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of an initial deposit of £100. The balance of the cost of your tour must be paid at least 14 days before your arrival date.
3. Should you prefer to pay by bank transfer we will provide you with either our sterling or euro account details, whichever suits you best.
4. In exceptional circumstances, we will accept cash payment on the day of arrival, i.e. in the case of reservations made at very short notice.
5. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellations by the client within 21 days of the planned date of arrival will result in the loss of the deposit paid.
Cancellations by the client prior to 21 days before the planned date of arrival will result in a refund of the deposit paid less any costs incurred by ‘PRIVATE TOURS IN SCOTLAND’.
Cancellations by ‘PRIVATE TOURS IN SCOTLAND’ will result in a full refund of all monies received from the client. This will be the full extent of the liability of ‘PRIVATE TOURS IN SCOTLAND’. In no way will the Company be liable for money paid to 3rd parties such as airlines or insurance companies, etc.
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
6. Clients should arrange appropriate personal travel insurance. The Company will not be liable for any losses or damages incurred by the clients during their vacation with ‘PRIVATE TOURS IN SCOTLAND’, whether to person or to property.
7. The clients should read and understand all the items in the FAQ’s section of our web page.
8. By making a reservation, the client thereby agrees their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of ‘PRIVATE TOURS IN SCOTLAND’.